Safehands Care are always looking for caring, dedicated and reliable people to join our care team to ensure our service users are given the best quality standard of care across the areas we operate in. We currently have vacancies at all of our locations in Blackpool, Warrington, St Helens, Winsford, Northwich and Bolton
We have both full and part time hours available but applicants must be willing to work alternate weekends and a minimum of two evenings per week.
Duties would involve:
- Delivering personal care – assisting with getting up/getting ready for bed, washing, bathing and toileting
- Practical support – domestic tasks, shopping, preparing meals, administering medication.
- Social activities – accompanying people to appointments and social events
Qualities we are looking for:
- A caring nature and the desire to support our service users to live as independently as possible in their own home.
- Experience of work in a care setting is desirable but not essential as full training will be given.
- Ability to drive and access to a car is desirable.
What Safehands Care can offer you:
- Industry leading and competitive rates of pay
- Contracted hours ranging from 16 hours to 35 hours per week along with casual contracts if so desired
- Payment for waiting time and travel time between clients
- Mileage payments for car drivers
- Free uniform
- Free mobile phone depending upon work base
- Enrolment in the Safehands Company Pension Scheme
- Comprehensive induction training
- In-house ongoing refresher training programme
- Opportunities for career advancement within the company
- Benefits scheme
All offers of employment will be subject to an appropriate DBS check and 2 suitable references being obtained.
If you think this is the job for you and you would like further details or to request an application pack please ring the relevant branch for details.
Safehands Care is an equal opportunities employer.