Safehands Holidays requires a caring, enthusiastic individual with the ability to work within a team environment and interact with our guests to deliver both personal care and Social care to our guests to enhance their holiday experience and stay with us.
This might involve assistance with getting up in the morning and showering, bringing them into the dining room for breakfast, assisting with feeding on occasion.
On the social care side the role will involve accompanying guests on day trips socially to a number of accessible venues which form part of the Hotels itinerary.
When not providing care the candidates should be willing to take on some other roles within the hotel which might include assisting in the restaurant / bar area or helping out in the housekeeping area.
- Carry out Housekeeping duties as and when required
- Cleaning and servicing of hotel guest bedrooms to a high standard and within the regulations set out by CQC
- Changing bedding as required, removing rubbish & clinical waste
- Cleaning equipment to prevent spread of infection and reporting any faults
- Cleaning of public areas to a high standard
- To greet all Guests as they enter the dining room or bar area
- To seat all Guest as they enter the dining room or bar area
- To ensure that all special requests made by guests are accommodated as far, as is practical.
- To check with every table whether or not the food and service was to their satisfaction To ensure that all special requests made by guests are accommodated as far, as is practical.
- To check with every table whether or not the food and service was to their satisfaction and take necessary action if needed.
- To ensure that all side stations are clean and tidy and have been set up correctly.
- To check that the right ambience is created by adjusting the lighting and music to the appropriate levels.
- To open the dining room and bar for service on time.
Full Job description is available on request
In addition an NVQ level 2 in social care is desired but not essential, but should be prepared to work towards obtaining this.
The job role will involve an element of personal or social care.
Generally working 5 days over 7
Hours weekly 25 – 35 / Permanent post
Successful applicants will be subject to an enhanced DBS check and 2 reference checks
Helpful qualifications would include current first aid certificate
Vacancy location – Blackpool/Llandudno