Safehands Holidays provide holidays for disabled people their family friends and carers.
We are looking for someone who is enthusiastic, and who possesses excellent customer skills and is used to working within a challenging environment to ensure our customer’s need are met at all times.
We are looking for an individual who will take on the role training as a duty manager
Succesful candidates must have :-
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Excellent IT skills
- A familiarity with hotel booking systems such as Guestline/Reslynx
- Ability to take part in and chair meetings.
- Ability to take part in staff supervisions and appraisals,
- Direct experience of working with vulnerable adults and elderly within a hotel environment.
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team.
- Ability to communicate with staff and professionals at all levels.
- Ability to maintain and update appropriate records.
- Good organisational skills.
- Ability to undertake risk assessments
Statutory Care training.
This is a 40 hour post working 5 days over 7 within a rota based system
Shift patterns will cover the hours of 7.30 am to 10.00pm
Some flexibility maybe required with shift finishing times depending on the business needs
Candidates interested in applying should forward their CV.
Vacancy location – Blackpool/Llandudno